Thursday, January 12, 2012

Top Posts

I thought I'd jump on the new year blogging trend of sharing the top posts from last year... only in Four Seasons Kitchen's case, it will be of all time since I've never done this type of round up before.

It's also interesting to see how, and from where, people get to my blog. Google Blogger provides these stats, and it looks like I'm kind of a big deal in Russia.

I can also see search keywords that have lead people to my blog. "Cheese whiz nacho dip", "cheese dip", "nachos dip cheese" and "cheez whiz nacho dip" are at the top of that list. I'm not sure if I should be disappointed or thankful that at least I'm getting the reader traffic.

1. Vanilla Iced Coffee













2. Spicy Cheese Dip













3. Caldo Verde- my very first post













4. Lentils with Choizo, Brussels Sprouts, and Balsamic Vinegar













5. Tex Mex Lasagna (even despite the awful photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment