Monday, January 23, 2012

New Tag: Bookmarked

Photo credit
I have started a new category of posts- Bookmarked. Here I will post links to recipes that I have recently bookmarked to try later. I read so many blogs, magazine, etc that I figured I would share the wealth.

If you try a recipe from one of these posts please let me know in the comments if it was a success or not!

Bacon Double Cheeseburger Dip Closet Cooking
Lazy Daisy Cake Deep Dish South
Old Fashioned Cold English Pea Salad Deep Dish South
How to Make a Taco Bowl SweetHome
Jiaozi Dumplings Epicurious
Chicken Lettuce Cups Epicurious
Cook Once, Eat for the Week (for $28!) Women's Health

1 comment:

  1. Update: Bacon Cheeseburger Dip is really good, although I forgot to buy tomatoes and lettuce which would have made it even better. Make this with the salad on top!

    ReplyDelete