Friday, February 3, 2012

Bookmarked This Week

Photo Credit Food Network
I'm sorry this is another post without a recipe. I have been cooking, but I haven't made anything blog-worthy this week. Hopefully that is about to change with these recipes below. Stay tuned for a post on one of them (hopfully!).

Also, clearly I am enamoured with lentils this week. My family is going to be thrilled.

South Indian Lentil Cakes with Raita Bon Appetit
Mushroom and Lentil Pot Pies with Gouda Biscuit Topping Bon Appetit
Cornbread and Maple Pudding Anna Olsen
Cheddar Thumbprints Anna Olsen (These remind me of a cream cheese cookie filled with jam that my mom used to make. I tried her recipe and it failed miserably, so hopefully these work out better)

Two Years Ago: Ricotta Gnocchi

No comments:

Post a Comment