Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bookmarked This Week

Photo Credit ChefMichaelSmith.com
Actually, most of these recipes I bookmarked today. I was on a bit of a Pinterest bender.

Triple Chocolate Cheesecake from Ruoka a la Sara This looks amazing but the site is in Estonian or something. Please, please let it be in Estonian- then my family can translate! Or I guess it can be Google translated?

Toffee Crunch Cupcake from Bakers Royale Caramel icing, chocolate cupcake, toffee bits. Holy moley. The chances of actually making this are slim, but you never know when the urge to pack a few pounds on your ass will strike.

Thai Coconut Curry Soup from Chef Michael Smith I want this right now. Curse you pantry for not housing any coconut milk right now!

New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp from Once Upon a Chef 

100 Healthy Pasta Recipes from Cooking Light

Chocolate Lentil Brownies from Yummy Mummy Club Hopefully these turn out better than the black bean brownies. Cause those went straight in the garbage.

Pesto and Roasted Red Pepper Dip from Kraft Canada I forsee another dip night in our future

Cinnamon Roll Pie Crust from Taste for Adventure Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious-did you like the lentil brownies? I was surprised at how tasty they were. I'm with you-black bean brownies sound gross. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I haven't tried them yet. Thanks for reminding me! I think I'll try the recipe this week

    ReplyDelete