Monday, March 26, 2012

This Week's Delicious Bookmarks

Photo Credit: The Kitchn
I've been busy this week. And apparently I'm into pita sandwiches lately. 

Yogurt Marinated Chicken with Creamy Greek Sauce The Kitchn I loves me a good Greek pita
No Bake Boston Cream Pie Strata The Kitchn This looks totally easy and delicious
Chickpea, Shrimp, Chorizo Pitas Serious Eats Shrimp + Chorizo = Yum
Metric Conversion Table Epicurious Not a recipe but useful
Blackened Chicken with Dirty Rice Cooking Light I have never in my life bought chicken livers but that may now change
Limoncello Collins Food and Wine This may be my cocktail of the summer
Hummingbird Cupcakes Martha Stewart You can pretty much never go wrong with cream cheese icing. And look at the dried pineapple garnish!
Balsamic Roast Chicken with Caramelized Pearl Onions, Olives, Tomatoes Style at Home Two great food loves of my life: balsamic vinegar and caramelized onions

No comments:

Post a Comment